Monday, September 9, 2019

My name is Natalie Deleal. I was raised in San Jose- as was my mother. My father was born and raised in Anaheim, California till the age of 4 to which he lived in San Jose as well. Growing up, I moved to different schools quite frequently. I recall moving to 4 different Elementary schools, since I still have all my student ids up to now but I never moved out of the state.

As a little girl, I truly didn’t understand the world since I was self-absorbed. I was spoiled very much and I was very moody. Although, somethings never changed. Like how I enjoyed gardening outside with my grandmother whenever I get to see her. I recall only gardening flowers though.Yet, the experience was amazing. I’d try to visit her everyday just to see if the flowers grew. My other grandparents (on my mother’s side of the family) also grows plants. The only difference is that they grow actual food. They get most of there oranges and fruits on the trees in their backyard. Sometimes I pick out the fruits in the trees which I find fun. My great grandparents owned a farm. They would garden fruits and vegetables but they mostly took care of the animals then the gardens. I never actually got to see the farm since they died and I never actually met them since they live in Mexico but I’ve been told it’s very peaceful there and the farm was like their second home.

No comments:

Post a Comment