Thursday, September 19, 2019

My name is Alejandra dias Godinez. I'm originally from Pomona California, I lived in Las Vegas for a couple of years I moved to San Jose when I was around 3 or 4 years old with poth my parents. I have gardened and grown food before when I was little but it didn't really turn out so good. I'll always help my parents or grandparents garden. Like water the plants and make sure everything is going as planned. I grew flowers and fruits and vegetables. I remember that I had to make sure the plants had enough water and sunlight,it was a big responsible because you don't want what your growing to die. My uncle is a farmer he knows a lot about gardening and animals, when I go visit him there is always something knew that he grows. He has a lot of animals but mostly he tells me that his job is harder then regular job out there because he needs to make sure all of the plants and animals have enough sunlight, water, food, and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment